ESOL RegistrationWalk-in ESOL placement and registration locations for Adult Beginning Life Skills, Intermediate EL Civics and upper level ESOL Reading and Writing classes.
In order to register for a class, students must attend an upcoming walk-in ESOL Placement and Registration session.
You may attend any registration location to sign-up for any open class.
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- No phone or mail-in registration.
- All students MUST go to one of the “Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Locations” sessions offered.
- All new students: must take a test.
- Returning students: may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms or Certificate from previous classes to the registration to help with placement. Test procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for DLLR grant funded* classes.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age, not attending or planning to attend a high school, to enroll in one of the ESOL classes.