Global education at CCBCThe Community College of Baltimore County’s global education program promotes global citizenship and prepares learners to live and work in an interconnected and diverse world. CCBC’s global education program was a 2012 winner of the Andrew Heiskell Award for Innovation in International Education from the renowned Institute of International Education and the Diana Hacker Reaching Across Boarders award.
Academic Departments and Student Services
- World Languages Programs
- English as a Second Language Programs
- International Student Services
- International Admissions
- Global Distinction Program: Engage in globally intensive classes and activities.
- Study Abroad: Study, volunteer, work, or travel abroad.
- Intercultural Dialogues Program: International students share their culture with American students in class.
- Global Student Clubs: Join in and plan social and cultural events with other students interested in the world.
International travel study programs
If you are interested in visiting some of the most interesting places on earth, consider traveling with CCBC. Explore, experience, and enjoy our beautiful world!
Learn more »