D2C Eligibility and requirementsTo be eligible, you must be a high school student enrolled in the 10th through 12th grade and demonstrate college readiness. You can demonstrate readiness through the CCBC Accuplacer entrance exam or through previous courses taken through a high school completer (CTE) program.
High School and College Grade Expectations
- An overall minimum GPA of 2.0 is required to earn the CCBC Program Certificate, unless specified in the CCBC catalog.
- All grades earned, including “W” for withdrawal, are a permanent part of the student’s academic record and may impact subsequent college admission.
- All grades are calculated in a student’s GPA and will appear on the college transcript, whenever applicable.
- Complete at least one CCBC course at CCBC.
- Work with CCBC academic advisers to determine if the credits earned through participation in the Diploma to Credential program are transferable to the college of your choice.
- Confirm with the program coordinator whether or not the certification requires a third-party exam.