Parallel Enrollment ProgramThe Parallel Enrollment Program (PEP) is an early college access program for high school sophomores, juniors and seniors attending the Community College of Baltimore County.
What's in it for me?
- Get a jump start on your college education while saving money and time.
- Be prepared for college academics and college life.
- Earn credits toward your CCBC associate degree or transfer to another college of your choice.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- High school sophomores, juniors or seniors
What are the costs?
- CCBC required tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Students residing in Maryland pay only 50% of the residency tuition rate plus fees and the cost of books and supplies. Tuition and fees are subject to change.