Lunch and LearnSatisfy your hunger for food and learning with an exciting lecture followed by a wonderful meal at a local restaurant.
All Lunch and Learns are $64 which includes lecture and lunch.
A wide variety of topics are presented in a 1.5 hour lecture followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Registration includes both the lecture and the meal.
Winter & Spring 2018 Lunch and Learn
- Friday, January 26, 2018 - Wilson and His New World Order: The Fourteen Points
- Friday, February 2, 2018 - A Brief History of United States Money
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 - The Tonkin Gulf Incident - Secrets Revealed!
- Friday, February 23, 2018 - Baltimore: The War Years
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - Enjoying Solo Travel
- Friday, March 9, 2018 - The Dynamic Relationship of Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - When a Rebel Becomes a Talk Show Host
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - The Harry Weinberg Story and the Weinberg Foundation
- Friday, March 30, 2018 - Harriet Tubman: Moses of Slavery
- Friday, April 20, 2018 - Superpower Interaction in Our Time: U.S. Relations with Russia
- Friday, April 27, 2018 - Baltimore Symphony Orchestra: A Century of Sound
- Monday, April 30, 2018 - World War II: The Rescue of Europe's Wealth
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 - Walking Tour of Hampton Mansion and Farm
- Friday, May 4, 2018 - Claude Monet's Home in Giverny
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Baltimore Enters the Industrial Age