Lunch and LearnSatisfy your hunger for food and learning with an exciting lecture followed by a wonderful meal at a local restaurant.
All Lunch and Learns are $64 which includes lecture and lunch.
A wide variety of topics are presented in a 1.5 hour lecture followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Registration includes both the lecture and the meal.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - The Unknown Johns Hopkins - Glyndon Grill
- Saturday, March 14, 2020 - Jefferson's Poplar Forest and the Fate of Monticello - Milton Inn
- Friday, March 20, 2020 - The Cone Sisters - BlueStone
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - Tour of Johns Hopkins Press - Marie Louise
- Friday, March 27, 2020 - Baltimore: Mid-Century People, Places, Priorities in the 1950s - Milton Inn
- Friday, April 3, 2020 - Portrait of a Marriage: Julia and Paul Child - The Peppermill
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 - This Day in History: The Death of a President, William Henry Harrison - BlueStone
- Friday, April 17, 2020 - Walking Tour of Sagamore Farm - Glyndon Grill
- Friday, April 24, 2020 - From Stockholm to Broadway--the journey of ABBA and their hits from Sweden to Broadway's "Mamma Mia" - BlueStone
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - We Always Told Steel Stories - Glyndon Grill
- Friday, May 8, 2020 - Remember V-E Day, May 8th, 1945 - The Peppermill
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - Two Red Hot Mamas - Glyndon Grill
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - Napoleon's Women - Olde Philadelphia Inn
- Friday, May 15, 2020 - South Pacific--Remembering the End of World War II - BlueStone
- Saturday, May 16, 2020 - The Beatles in Baltimore - Basta Pasta
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - Myths of the Founding Fathers and Mothers - Olde Philadelphia Inn
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - Women Who Changed the World with Their Genius - Glyndon Grill
- Friday, May 22, 2020 - Oscar Hammerstein 2nd: A Musical Theater Legend - The Peppermill
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - History of Elkridge - The Elkridge Furnace Inn
- Wednesday, June 6, 2020 - Leonard Bernstein: Musician Extraordinaire - Artful Gourmet Bistro