Lunch and LearnSatisfy your hunger for food and learning with an exciting lecture followed by a wonderful meal at a local restaurant.
All Lunch and Learns are $64 which includes lecture and lunch.
A wide variety of topics are presented in a 1.5 hour lecture followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Registration includes both the lecture and the meal.
- Friday, January 18, 2019 - Reaching the Mountain Top--The Life and Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King
- Friday, January 25, 2019 - The Daring and Amazing Life of Nellie Bly
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - Italian Glass Maestros: Salvadore and Tagliapietra
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - Adult Sibling Relationships
- Friday, February 22, 2019 - An Imperfect God: George Washington
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - Homes and Stories of the Green Spring Valley
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - Why Mozart Matters
- Friday, March 15, 2019 - Portraits of the Civil War and the Stories They Tell
- Monday, March 18, 2019 - The Mystery of the Lost Colony
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - The Life of Betsy Patterson Bonaparte
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 - The Art of Storytelling
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - Evergreen Mansion: Walking Tour and Lunch
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - This Day in History: Fort Sumter and the Beginning of the Civil War
- Friday, April 26, 2019 - 19th Century's Biggest Sex Scandal: Beecher/Tilton
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - Hollywood on Hollywood: Vincent Minnelli's "The Bad and the Beautiful"
- Monday, May 6, 2019 - The Best of "Hamilton", the Groundbreaking Musical
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Walking Tour of Guilford: A Streetcar Suburb
- Friday, May 17, 2019 - Baltimore in the Roaring Twenties: The Emergence of a Modern Industrial City
- Wednesday, May 28, 2019 - Health Care in Early America
- Friday, May 31, 2019 - The Spy that Created the Fighting Confederacy: Rose O'Neale Greenhow