Splendid Sicilia, featuring Palermo, Siracusa and Taormina
March 4 — 13, 2016
Credit and non-creditView itinerary
* Please see below for information on the companion course we are offering. This course can help prepare you for the trip.
Related Course: Splendid SicilyWe will be offering a companion non-credit course offered at CCBC Hunt Valley that can help prepare you for the trip. Please look for information on this page in the future.
CRN #: 73097
Course #: HIT 422
Dates: 11/7 and 11/14, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Instructor: Salvatore Pappalardo
Cost: $75 (Tuition: $35 Fees: $40)
Call to register with a credit card: 443-840-4700
All rates are subject to change.
Overview of trip
- Cayo Santa Maria Island - Spend 3 nights at Cuba’s pristine beaches of Cayo Santa Maria
- Sugar Museum
- Botanical Gardens
- Cuban Cigar Factory - Visit a working cigar factory and meet some of their world-renowned rollers
- Havana - Savor a 4-night stay in lively and historic Havana
- Literacy Museum
- Cuban Fine Arts Museum
- Salsa Dancing - Learn about the Cuban national dance – Salsa
- Casa Fuster - Get an insider’s look at the work and life of Cuban artist Jose Fuster
- Delve into the world of classic cars as you meet the owners of these restored vehicles
- Meet the owners of a paladar, a small specialty restaurant with its own organic farm
- Be immersed in Cuban culture during lunch at a traditional restaurant in Old Havana
Double: $5199 p.p. double occupancy;
Single: $5699 p.p. - VERY Limited - Book early!
Registration fee: $250 per person
*Registration is made on a first come, first served basis.
Reservations made after the seat reduction date of 8/15/16 are based upon availability.
- round trip air
- transportation to airport from CCBC Essex
- air taxes and fees/surcharges
- hotel transfers
- 17 meals, and
- all activities as described in itinerary.
- Cancellation waiver insurance $260 per person - due with first deposit
- Lunches and dinners not noted in itinerary