Occupational Safety and HealthIf you have seen a workplace accident happen, you know why safety training is vitally important for both the employee and employer.
With regulations continually being revised, Occupational Safety and Health courses help expand worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace. Often training may be mandated in order to stay in compliance with regulations.
Courses in this area include general/awareness classes such as OSHA 10, as well as classes focused on specific topics such as electrical safety. These safety courses are often incorporated as part of larger building and industrial course series such as in construction or logistics.
Corporate, onsite, and customized training available.
Occupational Safety and Health Courses Include
- Lead Paint Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP)
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Construction and General Industry
- Lock-out / Tag-out
- Confined Space
- Overhead Crane and Rigging Safety
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Awareness
- Low Voltage Electrical Safety
- High Voltage Electrical Safety
- OSHA Record Keeping Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Recognition and Control