ServSafe® Food Safety Training
CCBC has partnered with the National Restaurant Association Education Foundation to offer the 16-hour ServSafe training course in safe food handling.
We will train at your restaurantWe offer the training during the day, in the evening and on weekends. Your employees can take the course at CCBC or on site at your business location.
Meet health department requirementsUpon successful completion of the training and passing of the national ServSafe exam, participants receive a three-year Food Service Manager Certification. This certification fulfills all current Baltimore County Department of Health requirements.
Topics covered in the training include:
- Basic food safety concepts
- Minimizing insurance premiums
- Preventing food-borne illness outbreaks
- Effective HACCP program management
- Personal hygiene for employees
ServSafe® food safety certification is recommended for workers in:
- School and business cafeterias
- Childcare and eldercare facilities
- Grocery stores, candy stores and bakeries
- Community centers, halls and arenas
- Culinary students
- Inspectors and quality assurance professionals
Don’t delay. Sign up for our next food safety certification course today!