Industrial and Manufacturing
CCBC is the training partner of choice for the region’s industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Grafco Industries, Schmidt Bakery, Northrop Grumman, Owens Corning, The U.S. Coast Guard, and Unilever have all benefitted from our customized training solutions.
Return on investmentWhether your employees need to brush up on industrial math and measurement, learn the latest version of AutoCAD, or comply with new safety regulations, CCBC can help. We promise to deliver the best return on your workforce investment.
Browse our training offerings
CCBC is a Premier Authorized AutoCAD Training Center.
- AutoDesk Inventor
- AutoCAD Architectural Desktop
- AutoCAD 3-D
- Microstation Graphics
- Microstation 3D
Electrical and electronics
- A.C. Motor Theory and Controls
- D.C. Motor Theory and Controls
- Electronics Circuits
- Electronic Assembly Techniques
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Manual and computer-aided machining
- Measuring and Gauging
- Machine Tools Processes I and II
- Numerically Controlled Mills and Lathes
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- CNC Programming I and II
- Mechanical Drives and Equipment
- Pumps, Packing and Mechanical Sales
- Basic Electricity for Maintenance Technicians
- Mechanical Blueprint Reading
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Industrial Measurements
- Core Skills for Maintenance Mechanics
- Burning and Welding I and II
Safety and environmental
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- Confined Space
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Smoke School - Reading Industrial Emissions
Through a National Science Foundation grant, CCBC has developed new classes to respond to changes in the manufacturing industry.
- Lean Manufacturing
- 5S - Visual Controls
- Cellular/Flow Systems
- Supply Chain Management
CCBC can also work with your organization to develop an apprenticeship program that combines on-the-job and classroom training. We’ve done this for the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing and several local manufacturing companies. Our Machining Apprenticeship is especially useful for small companies that may only have one or two trainees at a time.
To set up a custom training solution, contact Jay Bouis at 443.840.4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.