Training for Businesses: Leadership and ManagementImproving organizational effectiveness and upgrading leadership skills can go a long way in increasing your business' competitive edge.
Partner with CCBC to help your managers and senior staff:
- Manage and motivate a diversified workforce
- Increase communication and understanding among members of the work team
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement
- Train and mentor younger employees
- Improve customer service
- Manage conflict
- Introduction to Project Management covers the knowledge senior managers need to champion projects and become successful “project sponsors.”
- Project Management Course Series is an eight course program that teaches the critical skills needed to manage simple or complex projects and ensure timely, effective completion.
- PMP Certification Preparation is a review course for project managers preparing to sit for the Project Management Professional® certification exam.
- The role of the supervisor reviews fundamental management principles and practices, and assists new supervisors or those without formal training in building a solid repertoire of managerial skills.
- Communication skills and interpersonal interaction explores effective processes and practices associated with this essential supervisory skill set.
- Managing diversity assists supervisors in better understanding themselves and others, and in becoming more effective in managing an increasingly diverse workforce and customer base.
- Customer Service Fundamentals provides, skills, strategies and approaches for service managers and frontline personnel.
- Telephone Skills for Superior Service / Dealing with Difficult Customers focuses on critical elements for delivering outstanding balanced service.
- Managing the Customer Service Function is designed for those leading customer service teams.
Sales and marketing management
- Leadership Skills for Sales Managers provides approaches for sales team leaders to deliver results that are aligned with company strategy.
- Developing Integrated Marketing Promotion Plans enables marketers to develop fully integrated promotion plans to support your company’s strategic business plan.
- Developing Sales Plans & Customer Profiles provides sales managers and key account personnel with new approaches to attracting new business and expanding existing accounts.
- Leadership Development Series is a multi-course certificate program that provides skills for frontline managers in critical areas such as:
- Situational Leadership Styles
- Managing Change
- Performance Management
- Coaching and Training
- Conflict Management
- Leadership Communication.
- Business Ethics: Navigating the Gray Areas provides process and strategies for handling ethical issues that may arise with both employees and customers.
- Balanced Scorecard looks at Kaplan and Norton’s organizational improvement model to help your company deliver on its strategic vision.
CCBC delivers real value for your training investment. With cost-effective pricing and expert instructors, we have the capacity to develop and deliver unique, niche courses such as Strategic Private Label Marketing and will work with you on delivery options that best suit your business needs.
Organizations that have chosen CCBC as a management-training partner they can trust include:
- 1st Mariner Bank
- H & S Bakery / Northeast Foods
- Pall Corporation
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- MD Dept. of Transportation
- Baltimore County OHR
- MPCTC Leadership Training
- MD Department of the Environment
- Johns Hopkins University