Advance Your Payroll Career with FPC or CPP CertificationJoin the 16,000+ payroll professionals who have earned the prestigious Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) and Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designations, demonstrating your knowledge, competency, and value to your employer and colleagues.
The payroll industry is dynamic and ever-changing. Each year, federal, state, and local legislative changes affect how payroll is administered. Payroll professionals must keep their knowledge up-to-date to avoid hefty noncompliance fines.
Advance your career while ensuring your organization’s payroll compliance
Prove Your Payroll ExpertiseAmerican Payroll Association’s payroll credentials, FPC and CPP, offer career growth, advancement, and recognition. Certification can help you:
- Increase your salary.
- Demonstrate your commitment to being an expert in the payroll field.
- Boost your confidence and recognition.
- Set you apart from colleagues and make you more valuable to your organization.
PayTrain level I and PayTrain level II
- Learn from a knowledgeable instructor who provides expertise, insight and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences and discuss topics with a diverse group of payroll professionals.
- Stay on track toward earning your certification with a structured learning experience and instructor support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement programs.