Develop your social presence for your small business.This program prepares students to obtain work in the field of social media, in a wide variety of industries and non-profit organizations.
The social media contact for a business will design and implement a company’s social media marketing plan. Duties include content strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic, and cultivating leads and sales. Upon completion of the five classes, the student will receive a Social Media for Small Business Continuing Education Certificate.
- SBA 959 Introduction to Social Media for Small Business
- SBA 951 LinkedIn to Grow Your Business
- PCB 339 YouTube for Business
- PCP 338 Facebook for Business
- MGT 823 Instagram for Business