Art, Design and Interactive Media (ADiM)ADiM aspires to create an educational environment that is responsive in content, approach, and application to the continually changing technical and creative aspects of the creative fields we represent.
ADiM is a unique community of creative professionals, educators, and students who learn and work together as we explore and blend all aspects of art, design and visual communication.
We offer quality instruction in all phases of visual art, graphic design, interior design, interactive media, photography, and motion graphics. Our course offerings and programs offer flexibility in both scheduling and content.
Multiple pathways to where you want to go:
- Start at CCBC and transfer to a four-year school
- Build your career with a degree
- Upgrade your skills with a certificate
Success in the classroom and beyond:
- Work closely with practicing artists, designers and expert instructors in small classes
- Learn the latest techniques with current technologies and methods
- Take what you learn from classroom into the field with internship and job placement assistance
National Association of Schools of Art and Design Accreditation (NASAD)
- CCBC a NASAD Accredited Institution
- NASAD membership will enhance students’ ability to transfer and strengthen recognition of CCBC’s Art and Design programs nationally.
- NASAD accreditation is based on a review of a self-study provided by the institution as well as an on-site visit/review.
ProgramsAssociate of Fine Arts
Associate of Applied Science
Associate of Arts
- Art, Design, & Interactive Media, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Art, Design, & Interactive Media, Humanities and Social Sciences: Art Education Concentration
- Art, Design, & Interactive Media, Humanities and Social Sciences: Interior Design Concentration
- Art, Design, & Interactive Media, Humanities and Social Sciences: Photography Concentration