Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars registration informationThis program is administered by The Community College of Baltimore County.
MD State Pension members within 8 years of retirement are eligible to attend these one-day seminars along with their spouses. Seminars run 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and cover topics in: MD State Pension, Legal Issues, Social Security benefits, and Financial Planning.
How to register
- Register online through Flexible Registration.
- A listing of sessions and dates are in the left-hand column; scroll down to locate the preferred date and then drag that “course” to the schedule box on the right. You only need to choose one date.
- Confirm the seminar selected is correct and click on Register.
- A login box will pop up, click on Create New Account and click Submit.
Please note: if you receive a message that your information currently exists, this means you have previously attended a Pre-Retirement Seminar or other course at CCBC and are already in the system. Please call 443-840-5059 to complete your registration.
- On the registration screen, click on Continue, then Finalize Registration.
- Print a confirmation for your records.
Click here to access additional materials/resources to assist you in planning for your retirement