Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars Registration InformationThis program is administered by The Community College of Baltimore County.
MD State Pension members within eight years of retirement and their spouses are eligible to attend these one-day seminars. Seminars run 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and cover the following topics: MD State Pension, Legal Issues, Social Security Benefits, and Financial Planning.
Seminar schedule »
How to register
- To register click here (Online Flexible Registration).
- To open the link in a new window, press the Shift key while clicking.
- To open the link in a new tab, hold the CTRL (Apple key for OSX users) while clicking.
- The list of seminars and dates are in the left-hand column; scroll down to locate the preferred date and then drag that “course” to the schedule box on the right. You only need to choose one date.
- Confirm the seminar selected is correct and click on the Register button.
- A login box will pop up, click on Create New Account button and click on the Submit button.
(If you receive a message that your information currently exists, this means you have previously attended a Pre-Retirement Seminar or other course at CCBC and are already in the system. Please call 443-840-5059 to complete your registration).
- On the registration screen, click on the Continue button, then the Finalize Registration button.
- Print a confirmation for your records.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration within three business days.
Click here to access additional materials/resources we have developed to assist you in planning for your retirement.