Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars registration informationThis program is administered by The Community College of Baltimore County.
State employees within 8 years of retirement and their spouses are eligible to attend these one-day seminars which run 8:30am – 4:00pm. These are group seminars which will cover the following topics: MD State Pension, Supplemental Plans, Legal Issues, Social Security benefits, and MD State Health Benefits.
How to register
- Register online through Flexible Registration.
- A listing of sessions and dates are in the left-hand column; scroll down to locate the preferred date and then drag that “course” to the schedule box on the right. You only need to choose one date.
- Confirm the seminar selected is correct and click on Register.
- A login box will pop up, click on Create New Account and click Submit.
Please note: if you receive a message that your information currently exists, this means you have previously attended a Pre-Retirement Seminar or other course at CCBC and are already in the system. Please call 443-840-5059 to complete your registration.
- On the registration screen, click on Continue, then Finalize Registration.
- Print a confirmation for your records.