CCBC BucksLoad your card with money to use all around CCBC.
As an option, you can add money to your CCBC OneCard to spend all over campus - at the café, the bookstore and more! The minimum deposit is $50. You or another authorized user (for example, a parent or other family member) can buy these “CCBC Bucks” in three ways:
- Login to the CCBC OneCard portal using your CCBC username and password.
- Click “Add Cash” to load funds onto your OneCard using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or a checking account ( you will need your routing number and account number for this option).
- Select “CCBC Bucks” as the balance name, enter your email and the deposit amount and click “Continue.”
- Select your payment method and complete your transaction.
- In the CCBC OneCard mobile app, tap “Manage Account.”
- Then tap “Account Control.”
- In the options window, select deposit.
- Follow the directions for Online payment above.
The CCBC Bursars office will accept cash, check payments or credit card payments for CCBC Bucks. If a check payment is received, the funds will be available on the OneCard within 10 business days.