CCBC BucksLoad your card with money to use all around CCBC.
As an option, you can add money to your CCBC OneCard to spend all over campus - at the café, the bookstore and more! The minimum deposit is $2. You or another authorized user (for example, a parent or other family member) can buy these “CCBC Bucks” in three ways:
- Login to the CCBC OneCard portal using your CCBC username and password.
- Click “Add Cash” to load funds onto your OneCard using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or a checking account ( you will need your routing number and account number for this option).
- Select “CCBC Bucks” as the balance name, enter your email and the deposit amount and click “Continue.”
- Select your payment method and complete your transaction.
- In the CCBC OneCard mobile app, tap “Manage Account.”
- Then tap “Account Control.”
- In the options window, select deposit.
- Follow the directions for Online payment above.
The CCBC Bursars office will accept cash payments for CCBC Bucks. Check and credit card payments are accepted online or through the mobile app. See instructions above.