Articulation Agreements Listed by Major or DegreeCCBC has arranged articulation agreements or transfer partnerships with many four-year schools. Below you will these guaranteed agreements grouped by major.
American Sign Language, Interpreter Preparation and Deaf Culture
Applied Exercise Science
Art, ADIM (Interactive Media), Visual, Performing, and Fine Arts
- AAS Air Traffic Control to BPS Criminal Justice
- AAS Air Craft Dispatcher to BPS Criminal Justice
- AAS Flight Operations Management to BPS Criminal Justice
- AAS Professional Pilot and Airplane to BPS Criminal Justice
- AAS Professional Pilot Helicopter to BPS Criminal Justice
- AAS Professional Pilot Unmanned Aircraft Systems to BPS Criminal Justice
- A.A. Business Administration to B.S. Business Administration
- A.A. Business Administration to B.S. Organizational Leadership
- A.A.S. Business Management to B.S. Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
University of Baltimore
- A.S. Science (AOC) Chemistry to B.S. Chemistry
- A.S. Science (AOC) Chemistry to B.S. Chemistry (Professional Track)
- A.S. Science (AOC) Chemistry to B.S. Forensic Chemistry
Communication and Media Studies
- A.S. Computer Science to B.S. Computer Science
- A.S. Computer Science (AOC) Information Systems Management to B.S. Information Systems (Business Track)
- A.S. Computer Science to B.S. Information Systems
- A.S. Computer Science to B.S. Applied Information Technology
- A.S. Computer Science(AOC)Information Systems Management to BA Applied Information Technology
Goucher (BPS only)
Goucher (BPS Only)
Digital Media Production
University of Baltimore
Education and Teacher
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
English & Creative Writing
Health Informatics and Information Technology
Honors Program Articulation Agreements
- CCBC honor's graduates will automatically be admitted to Allegheny College if they complete the CCBC requirements as a member in good standing, meet all Allegheny College admissions requirements, and fulfill the requirements specified in the agreement.
- CCBC honor's graduates will be admitted to Eckerd if they complete the CCBC requirements as a member in good standing. CCBC students who enter into this agreement will earn a guaranteed Eckerd institutionally-funded scholarship and be considered for state, federal, and third-party funding sources for which they qualify.
- CCBC and Goucher College’s Honors Articulation Agreement guarantees CCBC Honors Program graduates admission into Goucher, provided the student has met the criteria listed in the agreement.
- CCBC and Loyola's Honors Articulation Agreement recognizes the outstanding academic achievement of CCBC Honors students and provides a smooth and successful transition from the CCBC Honors Program to Loyola University. CCBC graduates are guaranteed a Transfer Merit Scholarship which is renewable for up to 3 years, provided that students meet the criteria listed in the agreement.
- CCBC and UMBC Honor’s Articulation Agreements guarantees CCBC Honors Program graduates admission into the Honors College at UMBC during their first semester at UMBC, provided the student has met the criteria listed in the agreement.
- The CCBC and UMES (Richard A. Henson Honors Program) Articulation Agreement guarantees CCBC Honor’s Program graduates 12 hours of honors credit towards completion of the requirements of the UMES program.
Human Services Counseling
- A.A.S. Human Services Counseling Area of Concentration Generalist to B.S. Human Services
- A.A.S. Human Services Counseling Area of Concentration Behavioral Health to B.S. Human Services
University of Baltimore (UB)
- A.A.S. Human Services Counseling to B.A. Human Services Administration
- A.A.S. Human Services Counseling to B.A. Psychology
HVAC and Energy Technology
Legal Studies, Paralegal, Jurisprudence
Goucher College (BPS only)
Medical Laboratory Technology
Goucher (BPS only)
Goucher (BPS only)
Occupational Therapy Assistant
- A.A. Humanities and Social Sciences (AOC) Psychology to B.A. Psychology (under revisions)
Respiratory Care Therapist
Other types of university/college transfer agreements
- Excelsior College: Academic Partnership Agreement This partnership provides educational benefits to all graduates and staff interested in pursuing a degree with Excelsior. Benefits include: Tuition and Fee discounts, General transfer of CCBC credit and any additional credit you may have earned, Preliminary evaluation of college-level credits prior to applying, Flexible online courses.
- Loyola University: Admissions Agreement (more coming soon)
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences: CCBC A.A., A.S., or A.A.S. graduates with at least a 2.75 GPA and a CCBC degree are guaranteed admissions and will matriculated as juniors into George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Students must complete the GW application, but they will receive an application fee waiver. Students interested in the GW Medical Laboratory Sciences degree must also complete prerequisite requirements.
- Mount St. Mary's University(currently being reviewed)
- Saint Mary's College of Maryland(currently being revised and renewed)
- Stevenson University — CCBC Graduates are guaranteed admission to SU. Students entering SU with an A.A., A.S., or A.A.T. degree from CCBC will have met all of the SU's general education requirements (with a second composition course required if you haven't taken an equivalent course), and guaranteed admission Transfer Scholarships renewable annually.
- West Virginia University — CCBC A.A. or A.S. graduates are guaranteed admissions, permitted that they satisfy the requirements for their chosen major.
Transfer Alliances and other Specialized Transfer Programs
American Public University EPA
- The Education Partnership Agreement awards CCBC graduates book grants, a technology fee waiver, and access to extensive credit transfer audits to assist students to achieve their aspirations and potential.
- Qualifying students who transfer to Hood College and enroll on a full-time basis will be awarded a special CCBC scholarship in the amount of $500 per semester.
Swansea University (United Kingdom)
- CCBC students who are admitted to certain Swansea degree programs may receive advanced standing in order to complete their bachelor's degree at Swansea in just two years. Students must have a 2.75 or higher GPA and along with other specific course requirements. To learn more please reach out to StudyAbroad@ccbcmd.edu or 443.840.4907 (or 5303). This study abroad opportunity established by the Global Education Office.
University of Baltimore Streamlined Transfer Agreement
- This transfer agreement guarantees CCBC student admission to the University of Baltimore (programs that do not have special admission requirements). If interested in programs that have special admission requirements, please read this agreement for further details. CCBC students and graduates are eligible for an application fee waiver of $35.00 as well as scholarships (permitted that students maintain the scholarship GPA requirement). Please contact the transfer admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
UMBC Transfer Student Alliance
- The Transfer Student Alliance guarantees CCBC students admission to The University of Maryland Baltimore County, housing and a scholarship. Please contact Nathan Fanning at UMBC for more information.
University of Maryland, College Park (UMD) Maryland Transfer Advantage Program (MTAP) for CCBC Students
- MTAP provides a pathway for CCBC students who intend to complete a bachelor’s degree at the University of Maryland. Students participate in MTAP while taking courses at CCBC. Students are encouraged to apply to the program as soon as they are accepted to the CCBC, but can apply by the deadline prior to their last semester.
Wilmington University Direct Transfer Agreement
- The Direct Transfer Agreement provides CCBC graduates with conferred associate degrees conditional admittance with junior status into related bachelor’s degree programs at Wilmington University. CCBC graduates must complete their application (fee waived through this program); send official transcripts, and their medical form before full admittance. After that, it guarantees full transfer of all credits with no more than 55% of the related bachelor’s degree remaining for completion after transferring.
Student, Alumni, and Employees Education Partnership Discounts:
- Chamberlain College of Nursing: 10% off tuition for CCBC graduates and employees.
- Stevenson University's School of Graduate and Professional Studies (which includes accelerated undergraduate programs): 20% discount for CCBC Alumni.