Transcripts, Graduation Info, Student IDs and More

All student records, including transcripts are maintained by the Registrar’s office and are available to students through the Enrollment Services Center on each campus.

Here students can: *If you have changed your program of study and wish for the Transfer Evaluation team to re-review your transcripts for additional coursework to be added to your record, please complete this form.