Apply for the President's Distinguished GraduateBe recognized for achieving beyond expectations.
The President’s Distinguished Graduate is a student who has demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following categories:
- The nominee must be a graduating student in a degree program.
- The nominee should have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following categories: leadership; academics; service; perseverance.
- The recipient must have a minimum of 3.5 overall GPA.
- 50 percent of the nominee’s credits must have been completed at CCBC.
- The recipient must be willing and able to speak at the graduation ceremony.
- The recipient must meet all of the preceding criteria.
- All finalists must participate in interviews conducted by the search committee (interviews will be scheduled Monday, April 17 through Thursday, April 20, 2017).