What to know before taking a CCBC course test?Appointments are strongly encouraged. There may be up to a one hour wait during peak periods.
Closings: The CCBC Testing Centers are closed when the college is closed (i.e. scheduled breaks, inclement weather, etc.).
On the day of your test, you will need to bring:
- Your CCBC student ID number
- The name of your instructor
- The name of the course for which you would like to take the test
- An original, valid photo identification that is not expired and was issued in the United States. The photo ID must include the your printed name, a recognizable photograph and a signature. Receipts or interim documents from Motor Vehicle Administration are not permitted.
Acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- Driver’s license or permit
- Motor Vehicle issued state ID card
- High school or middle school ID**
- College or university student ID
- Passport or passport card
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
You are not permitted to use any unauthorized Electronic devices (this includes cell phones, phablets, tablets, cell phone watches, laptops and any other electronic devices). These items must be powered down prior to entering the testing room and remain off during the exam.
Only people actively taking a test are permitted in the Testing Center. Other people (age 16 and older) accompanying the test taker may wait outside the Testing Center. Children may not be left unattended. View CCBC's policy regarding children of students on campus.
Are you a online learning student who lives out of state? Find out what you need to do to obtain an out of state proctor.