Out of State Online Learning StudentsCCBC has a process by which online students, who reside out of state, can request their exams be administered locally by a CCBC approved out of state proctor.
It is the student's responsibility to initiate this process and to locate a proctor that meets CCBC's requirements. The student is also responsible for any fee that may be charged by the proctoring institution. Read the proctor guidelines carefully to ensure that you are able to satisfy requirements for proctored testing.
How to request a proctor
- Out of state student completes Proctor Request Form.
- The Director of Instructional Design and Online Learning communicates with requested proctor.
- Proctor electronically signs the Proctor Agreement Form and emails it to the Director.
- The Director notifies instructor, proctor and student of approved status.
- Online instructor completes Proctor Testing Information Form for each exam.
*Proctor guidelines, request form and certification form modified for CCBC use with permission from BrighamYoung University and Rio Salado Community College.