Benefits and Discounts
Membership has its rewards and as a member of the CCBC Alumni Association, you will receive a number of privileges and discounts to area businesses.
Join the alumni association and begin reaping your rewards:
- Free subscription to Emerge, the bi-annual magazine for Alumni and friends.
- Access to college support services such as the library, career center and network services.
- Access to the CCBC Health/Life Fitness, Physical Development/Education Centers.
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer, network and support the mission of CCBC.
- Invitation to participate in upcoming Alumni and campus events.
- Meyer and Associates CCBC Alumni Association is proud to announce a new Alumni Benefits Program for our alumni and friends. This program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings.
- When you join Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union (AFFCU) as a member of the CCBC Alumni Association you qualify to earn a bonus up to $100. Plus, they will also match that bonus of up to $100 as a donation to the CCBC Alumni Association.
- Discount tickets for the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Enter this personalized Store Name: CCBCAlumni
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is offering discounted tickets to members of the CCBC Alumni Association.
- Fairfield by Marriott White Marsh - Book your corporate rate for CCBC Community College of Baltimore County.
- Hampton by Hilton White Marsh - Make your reservations through this link and receive a discount for CCBC alumni.
- Personal Creations is offering a 15% discount using the code: ALUMNI15
- Shari's Berries is offering a 15% discount using the code: ALUMNI15
- Gifts.com is offering a 15% discount using the code: ALUMNI15
- ProFlowers is offering a 15% discount using the code: ALUMNI15
- FastPark: receive a great discount, points towards free parking and parking when the lots are full.
- TransUnion SmartMove: An online relocation tool that provides electronic credit reports for housing applications. SmartMove does not impact credit scores or share private information with anyone, including potential landlords. Receive 20% off using the discount code: CCBCsave20
- Slick & Shine, LLC Mobile Auto Detailing is offering CCBC Alumni a 15% discount on the first auto detail. When making the appointment, mention you are CCBC Alumni to receive the discount.
- Mzz B Productions, LLC. is offering a 15% discount for CCBC Alumni when booking live band entertainment for special events. Use code: Alumni 16 when booking to receive your discount.
- CanvasDiscount.com is offering CCBC Alumni a 15% discount to all Canvas Prints using the code: CCBCCANVAS
- Old Line Solar is offering CCBC Alumni a $1,000 discount on solar panel installation. For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call Shaun at 443.791.4962. Mention you are CCBC Alumni to receive the discount.