Stay Connected — Join the Veteran Alumni ChapterCCBC has established an alumni chapter specifically for our veteran students and graduates.
The CCBC Veteran Alumni Chapter serves a multitude of purposes, facilitating volunteering and community service, service to the college, CCBC student-veteran mentorship, networking with industry, recreation, education and more. The chapter also serves as a support network and community of peers.
The Veteran Alumni Chapter has four objectives:
- Service: To current veteran students, to the college, and to the community.
- Integrity: To strive to always be an asset to the community at large without expectations of or desires for self-gain.
- Leadership: To be leaders in their industry, their community and in the lives of their fellow veterans.
- Loyalty: To make their fellow veterans a priority, assisting them with their transition from college to industry and knowing their peers will always be there to assist.
In order to become a member of the CCBC Veteran Alumni Chapter, you must have:
- accumulated a minimum of 30 CCBC credit hours (not transferred), equivalent CEUs, or
- earned a terminal degree or certificate.
The CCBC Veteran Alumni Chapter is for military veterans only. The term “veteran” applies to:
- Active duty service members
- National Guard
- Veterans (prior service in the United States Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.)
There is no deadline to register and the chapter membership is free.
The chapter will have regular meetings throughout the year as agreed to by vote of its membership. At a minimum, the chapter will meet once per quarter. The chapter will also appoint by majority vote a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer annually. One chapter officer, preferably the president, will also serve on the CCBC Alumni Association Board
Application to Join Alumni Chapter »