Stay Connected — Join the Veteran Alumni ChapterCCBC has established an alumni chapter specifically for our veteran students and graduates.
The CCBC Veteran Alumni Chapter serves a multitude of purposes, facilitating volunteering and community service, service to the college, CCBC student-veteran mentorship, networking with industry, recreation, education and more. The chapter also serves as a support network and community of peers.
The Veteran Alumni Chapter has four objectives:
- Service: To current veteran students, to the college, and to the community.
- Integrity: To strive to always be an asset to the community at large without expectations of or desires for self-gain.
- Leadership: To be leaders in their industry, their community and in the lives of their fellow veterans.
- Loyalty: To make their fellow veterans a priority, assisting them with their transition from college to industry and knowing their peers will always be there to assist.
Membership informationIn order to become a member of the CCBC Veteran Alumni Chapter, you must have:
- accumulated a minimum of 30 CCBC credit hours (not transferred), equivalent CEUs, or
- earned a terminal degree or certificate.
- Active duty service members
- National Guard
- Veterans (prior service in the United States Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.).
The chapter will have regular meetings throughout the year as agreed to by vote of its membership. At a minimum, the chapter will meet once per quarter. The chapter will also appoint by majority vote a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer annually. One chapter officer, preferably the president, will also serve on the CCBC Alumni Association Board.
Application to Join Alumni Chapter »