Grants DevelopmentThis vital college resource assists faculty and staff in securing grant funds that will provide new learning opportunities for students and will assist them in being more successful academically.
For over 10 years, the staff of the Office of Grants Development has been privileged to bring a wide variety of funding to the college, including significant funding from such federal agencies as the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Arts, and NOAA. Grants office staff members have also successfully solicited funding from many Maryland state agencies.
Grants awarded to:
- Enrollment and Student Services Division
- School of Arts and Communication
- School of Business, Technology and Law
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Health Professions
- School of Mathematics and Science
- School of Wellness, Education, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- School of Writing, Literacy and Language
CARES ACT HEERF ReportingOn April 10, 2020, the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) was awarded $4.6 million dollars through the CARES ACT Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund. CCBC intends to use these funds received to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.