School of Business, Technology and Law
- Second largest FTE generating career program at CCBC.
- Special enrollment classes: Baltimore County Police Academy, the Maryland Transportation Authority Police Academy, the Department of Natural Resources Police Academy, the Maryland Entrance Level Corrections Academy and others.
- A three-year grant totaling $565,311 from the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation enables CCBC to create a network of support to increase the success of aspiring entrepreneurs.
- The Maryland Higher Education Commission Improving Teacher Quality program has provided intensive, summer long, professional development to Baltimore County elementary and middle school math teachers since 2006.
- Developed “Pull ‘Em Over,” a video-based Commercial Driver’s License and Commercial Motor Vehicle law enforcement training program for police officers, prosecutors and court personnel in collaboration with the Baltimore County Police Department.
- Presented the video at the International Association of Chiefs of Police convention in San Diego, California.