Registration made simple!
You can search and save your classes without logging in, or login, register and pay for your classes all at once.
New to CCBC?
If you have not previously taken classes at CCBC and want to take Continuing Education (CE) courses, you will need to create an account. You will be able to create an account during the checkout process.
If you are a senior, are eligible for a disability tuition waiver, or are an employee/retiree from CCBC, we encourage you to call 443-840-4700 for your first-time registration with us to ensure that you receive appropriate course pricing.
IMPORTANT: You are not officially registered for your classes until you have submitted a payment.
- Flash version 10.1.53 or later
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Firefox versions 3.6, 5, 6, 9, or later
- Chrome version 16 or later
- Safari versions 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, or later
- Please disable all pop-up blockers!