Academic AdvisementCCBC is committed to your academic success. Our academic advisors are here for every step of your college journey - from the day you register for your first classes to the day you apply for graduation.
Choosing the right Pathway can be difficult. After reviewing the information below, if you still have questions, come in to see us!
Do you consider yourself...
- A new student (1st or 2nd semester at CCBC, 0-24 credits)
- A continuing student (3 or more semesters completed, 24-39 credits)
- Close to graduation (40+ credits)
Haven't applied to CCBC yet? Get started »
Tools to keep you on track
- View online tools to work through academic challenges
- View the CCBC Catalog to see the recommended courses for your major
- Use DegreeWorks to see exactly what you need to take for your major or view your semester-by-semester plan.
- Know more about how developmental classes work
- Talk to a Career Counselor about what you need to get the job you want
- Research transfer options
- Use the Time Donut to know how many classes you should take next semester and see where all your time goes! (Works best with Chrome)
- Explore transfer opportunities within Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Prepare for the School of Health Professions selective admission process
Coming up at CCBC
Wednesday, September 4 | CCBC EssexRobert and Eleanor Romadka College Center (ROMA) | QUAD
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.