Community RelationsCommunity Relations serves as an educational link to county chambers, workforce development and other non-profit organizations and foundations.
CCBC is focused on creating long term partnerships with businesses, community leaders, civic organizations and other county institutions (hospitals, government agencies, public schools). The three main campuses (Catonsville, Dundalk and Essex) and three extension centers (Hunt Valley, Owings Mills, Randallstown) are strategically placed to make a huge impact on Baltimore County both culturally and economically.
The following are some of the many ways CCBC connects to the communities around us:
- Foundation Sponsorships
- CCBC Academic Partnerships and Community Service
- Building & Industrial Technology
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Health Professions
- School of Mathematics and Science
- Astronomy — Banneker Planetarium
- Performing Arts