Evening and Weekend Campus ServicesThe Office of Evening and Weekend Campus Services provides administrative and support services for evening and weekend faculty, students, staff and members of the community.
Under the supervision of the Campus Directors, the Coordinators for Evening and Weekend Campus Services works collaboratively with academic and student services personnel, and faculty to achieve a high level of evening and weekend services for students and visitors.
The Coordinators are also responsible for providing:
- Leadership and direction for the evening and weekend campus community.
- Support for internal and external community events that occur during evening and weekend hours.
- Support for faculty and staff.
- Administrative support for the implementation of college policies and practices.
- Responsiveness to concerns and emergencies that occur during evening and weekend hours.