Summer and Fall 2020 registration now open at CCBC
May 08, 2020 | by Lisa Harlow | 443.840.4468 (office) | 443.610.3246 (cell)
Baltimore County, Md.—Community College of Baltimore County is pleased to announce that registration is currently open for Summer and Fall 2020 courses.
- CCBC is offering Summer 2020 classes in 5–, 6–, 7– and 10–week sessions.
- The 6– and 10–week sessions starting June 1 and the 7-week session starting June 15 will be offered online only.
- The 7–week session starting June 22 and the 5–week session, which starts July 13, offer classes that are both online and on-site.*
- Fall semester (full term 14-week) and the first 7-week session classes begin Monday, Aug. 31.
- Additional sessions begin Sept. 28 and Oct. 21.
- Fall classes will be held both online and on-site.*
*Classes scheduled to be on-site could be changed to remote instruction based on the pandemic situation.
To register or for more information, visit ccbcmd.edu/register.
About the Community College of Baltimore County (ccbcmd.edu)
Since 1957, CCBC has opened the doors to accessible, affordable, high-quality education empowering generations of area residents to transform their lives and the lives of others. Each year, more than 63,000 students enroll at the college’s main campuses, extension centers and online to make their starts, earn degrees, launch and build careers.
CCBC offers the region’s most expansive selection of degree, certificate and workplace certification programs that prepare students for transfer, job entry and career advancement in such industries as business, education, health care, information technology, cybersecurity, construction and transportation. CCBC is nationally recognized as a leader in innovative learning strategies, among the nation’s top associate degree producers, and designated as a Military Times Best College 2019.