Special announcementDue to COVID-19, the CCBC Intercollegiate Athletics Department, Wellness Department, and Recreational Facilities are operating normally with the following adjustments:
Effective Monday, March 7, 2022 – Wellness and Athletics Centers (all areas within)
- Remain closed except for authorized activities which are limited to instructional classes at 75% capacity and approved intercollegiate activities that are operating under a student-athlete vaccination mandate instituted November 1, 2021.
- CCBC Instructional classes at 75% capacity continued
- CCBC Intercollegiate Athletics team activity at 100% capacity for vaccine mandated student-athletes
- Activity exclusively for CCBC students and/or employees at 75% capacity
- Camp Heritage will operate at 75% capacity from June 20 – August 12.
Athletics at CCBCWe help develop well-rounded student-athletes—students who can compete successfully both in the classroom and in their athletic endeavors.
Frequently our teams finish in the top quarter in the Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference (Maryland Juco) and the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 20.
Numerous student-athletes earn:
- All-Maryland Juco Athletic Conference honors
- All-NJCAA Region 20 honors
- NJCAA All-America status
- Academic accolades on the conference, region, and national levels
All teams represent CCBC with outstanding sportsmanship, numerous victories, and academic success.
Catonsville CardinalsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Cardinal's website »
Follow the Cardinals on Twitter »
Dundalk LionsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Lion's website »
Follow the Lions on Twitter »
Essex KnightsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Knight's website »
Follow the Knights on Twitter »
Youth CampsCCBC hosts a number of leagues and camps during the school year and summer break.
Learn more »