Get Involved!As a CCBC Student Life Ambassador, you have the opportunity to get involved with many different types of work, allowing you to develop skills you already have as well as gain new ones. Ambassadors are typically confident, dynamic, and strong communicators.
An Ambassador provides service in a variety of ways.
Typical tasks include:
- Office of Student Life Street Team: promote and assist with Student Life events
- Campus Tour Guide: introduce prospective students to the CCBC campuses
- Peak Registration Assistant and Schedule Builder: help new students navigate the registration process
- Student Life Blogger: share your CCBC experience online by blogging on the CCBC website
- Student Representative: assist at college and community programs such as commencement, conferences, and receptions
Interested in applying?We recruit new Student Leaders each semester.
Applications are due by December 1 for the Spring semester and by May 1 for the Fall semester. Interested students can also choose to submit an online application.
Completed applications include the application form, your resume, answers to general interest questions, and two references. Specific dates for each semester will be detailed on the actual application.
For additional information about all Student Life Leadership Programs, including the Student Life Ambassadors, First-Year Experience Mentors, and Student Government Association, visit Leadership Development.
Students who submit a completed application will be invited to participate in a group interview process.