How do I become a contributor or owner?If you have been designated web content responsibilities, review the following steps to gain access to Sitecore.
- Complete the PDF accessibility training.
- A Web Content Manager will invite employees with a signed Web Content Agreement to Sitecore training.
- Follow the instructions in the email to register for training.
- The Web Producer will send an MS Outlook meeting invitation to registered participants. Accept the invitation.
- A week before training, all registered participants will receive an MS Outlook reminder.
- The day before training, a final reminder will be sent.
- Attend the training.
- The morning after training, a Web Content Manager will email the assessment and directions.
- You will have one week to complete the assessment.
- You may attempt the assessment as many times as needed in the allotted week timeline.
Any questions? Let us know! We're here to help and look forward to working with you!
After the assessment
A Web Content Manager will email the assessment results to each participant individually.
Pass the assessment?
- A Web Content Manager will verify that you have completed the required PDF accessibility training.
- You will be added to the appropriate grouping to receive monthly emails from Siteimprove for "PDFs with Accessibility Issues."
- You will receive a Welcome to Sitecore email from a Web Content Manager.
- The email will include: Sitecore access information, link to the production site and list of editable pages.
- Keep this information handy. You may need it again.
- You will also receive a certificate of completion and professional development credit (PDC 502).
- You will be added to our list of Sitecore trained content contributors and owners.
All web content contributors and owners receive emails from the Web Management Team with website updates, new training opportunities and other services.
Didn't pass the assessment?
- You will receive a Sitecore Assessment Outcome email from a Web Content Manager.
- The email will explain the assessment results and which items will need to be corrected.
- You will have the opportunity attempt the assessment again.