Faculty and Staff ResourcesWe’re scholars, advisors, nurses, managers, programmers, problem-solvers and more! In many cases, we're also neighbors, alumni, students, friends — all of which makes CCBC a diverse, vibrant and lively community.
To find contact information for CCBC faculty or staff, use the directory.
New CCBC login security measuresBeginning May 11, 2021, when you login to SIMON or Banner, you will see a new login screen. Once you enter your current user ID and password, you’ll be asked to:
- Create a stronger password if your current password does not meet certain criteria.
- Set up a series of security questions.
- Provide a personal email and/or phone number to use for future sign-in verification. You can also set up Google Authenticator for this purpose.
These measures mean you’ll need a few extra minutes the first time you login to SIMON or Banner on or after May 11. If you get stuck, here’s a detailed walkthrough. If you continue to have trouble, contact the CCBC Helpdesk.
- Online Information System - SIMON
- Digital Accessibility
- Alternative Instruction Guidance
- The Daily Post (CCBC Sharepoint)
To reach from off campus include CCBC\username. Example: CCBC\jdoe
- Faculty and Staff Directory