SIMON, online registration and DegreeWorks will be offline beginning at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022. Service will be restored at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 1.
Enroll in a Workforce Certification ProgramAfter you select a Workforce Training Certification program and you apply to CCBC—what’s next?
There are some important steps you need to complete to be fully enrolled in the program.
Steps to enroll
1. Plan for payment
Review financial aid options for continuing education programs and classes.
Apply for federal financial aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- CCBC school code: 002063
- You may be eligible to receive federal, state or CCBC grants, scholarships, student employment or federal loans. (The FAFSA is required for you to be considered for the Baltimore County College Promise Scholarship.)
- The FAFSA is available October 1 for the following year and can be submitted throughout the year. Apply before March 1 to receive priority consideration for Maryland state scholarships and grants.
2. Learn more about your program
3. Register for classes and submit payment
Payment is due at the time of registration. Any financial aid will be directly applied to your account.
Course tuition and associated fees may be paid by personal or third party check, money order, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) or cash (depending on location and method of registration).
Monthly payments can be made through Nelnet Business solutions. Call 443.840.4700 for more information.
4. Prep for success
Get your CCBC OneCard, a multi-function ID card, to check out library materials, print documents, purchase vending snacks, secure dining rewards and more.
Purchase your textbooks.