Dual Enrollment OptionsCCBC makes it easy for you to enroll if you just want to take a few classes and are currently attending another college or university.
CCBC classes offer a fast, convenient and affordable way for students enrolled at other colleges to accelerate their futures.
- Selection. CCBC offers hundreds of prerequisite and general education courses in science, math, social science, liberal arts and other areas.
- Ease of transfer. CCBC works with many other institutions to ensure our credits are transferable.
- Save money. Depending on your home institution and your schedule, CCBC classes can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Save time. Take classes when you want, on-site or online. We have 15 start dates throughout the year, including three winter sessions and four summer sessions.
For most courses, visiting students can register easily online.
- Check out our catalog of courses for visiting students. You can search or browse by subject.
- Select your courses and add them to your schedule.
- Click on Register for Selected Courses.
- On the right side under Visiting Student New User, click on New Account to create your registration account.
- Complete and submit the form and pay for your classes. Done!
Don't see what you're looking for?
Some courses (usually science or math) have prerequisites that require additional verification, so there are a few extra steps:
- Search for the course(s) you want to take at CCBC.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit official high school and college transcript(s).
- Following the transcript(s) review, students will receive an email confirmation. Students meeting course prerequisites will be able to enroll.
- Connect with an Academic Advisor.
When a prerequisite is required, submit a transcript.
Transcripts will be assessed to determine whether you have successfully completed the college-level coursework that are prerequisites for certain CCBC courses. Contact your previous schools to send your official transcripts to CCBC.