Resources for parents and familiesGoing to college is an exciting time for students, parents and families.
Transitioning into college life can be filled with excitement and uncertainty—let us help ease that transition. While some students want to earn their degree and transfer to a four-year university, others may want to jump right into the workforce.
Whatever the goal—CCBC is here to help you along the way! We work hard to offer resources to help your loved one thrive in college.
If you are the parent of a current or prospective student, this page will help to answer most of the questions you have about CCBC.
- Mission and values
- Campus safety and security
- Locations, maps and directions
- Policies and procedures
- CCBC news and events
- Degree and certificate options
- Professional development options
- CCBC online options
- Basic education courses
- View the course catalog
Cost and financial options
- See if you're eligible for financial aid
- Learn more about scholarships and grants
- Apply for a loan
- How to pay for books
- Student employment (work-study)
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office
- Explore transfer scholarships
- View articulation agreements by major
- Learn more about transfer opportunities
Stay on track this semester— tuition free!
Life looks different right now, but your future doesn't have to. Enroll in college courses or select workforce training programs without the cost of tuition.
See if you quality »