Automotive Master Technician Certificate, Credit Certificate
This certificate requires mastering the diagnosis, repair and service of all automotive systems. It is designed to prepare individuals to seek employment in the automotive repair industry or to upgrade their automotive skills. Students successfully completing this curriculum will be prepared for employment as automotive lead technicians, automotive team leaders, automotive service advisers, diagnosticians or secure other upper-level automotive positions.
Global options are available full-time weekday, and part-time weeknights and/or Friday/Saturday, with starts throughout the year.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- successfully complete ASE testing for Master Technician Certification;
- diagnose and repair engines and related systems;
- diagnose and repair transmissions and related systems;
- diagnose and repair brakes and related systems;
- diagnose and repair steering and suspension systems and their related systems;
- diagnose and repair HVAC systems and related systems; and
- diagnose and repair electrical and electronics and related systems.