How to Register for Your GEDRegistration for GED classes is held in person only.
- Attend a mandatory session
- Arrive promptly at the event. No one will be admitted once orientation has begun.
- You will learn about our program and classes.You will also be given an assessment to determine your skill levels in reading, writing, and math.
- Expect to be in attendance for at least 2-3 hours to complete the assessment process, fill out necessary forms, and meet with an advisor.
- Students who are 17 years old or younger must bring high school withdrawal information in order to be assessed.
- To request an accommodation for a disability call 443.840.3428
- For additional information call 443.840.3431
Please do not bring children to the registration or classes.
||Health Careers/Tech Building
|May 21||5:00 p.m.|
|May 29||5:00 p.m.|
|May 20||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Owings Mills
|May 22||10:00 a.m.|