BCPS Dual Credit ProgramThe BCPS Dual Credit Program offers college courses that provides both high school and college credit for BCPS students attending the Community College of Baltimore County.
About the program
- Eligibility: Students must be enrolled in a BCPS high school and in an approved CCBC dual credit course.
- Cost: Students only pay for supplies. Tuitions, fees, and books are covered.
- Benefits: Credits at the college level may be transferable to other higher education institutions.
Approved Dual Credit courses
Awarding of BCPS credit is at the sole discretion of BCPS. Dual credit offerings are subject to change. Please contact your BCPS counselor for more information.
Child Care Services
How to get started
- Complete the CCBC application of admission.
- Download and submit the Early College Access Consent Form to the ECAP Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your high school transcript or SAT/ACT scores (if applicable) to the ECAP Department for review.
- The ECAP Department will connect with you regarding any assessment or placement testing needs.
- Register for classes.