Training, college and employment for future successDo you want to jump-start your career with a certification? Do you need to complete your high school diploma? Do you need support achieving your goals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the LEAP Program is here to help! CCBC’s mentors, coaches, and staff can help you achieve academic and employment goals while supporting you through life challenges.
Call the LEAP Information Line at 443.840.4292 to begin the enrollment process. This is a free program for those that qualify.
- 18-24 years old
- Baltimore County resident
- Must meet income requirements
- Certificate training
- Job development
- Academic help
- Support services
- Mentoring and coaching
- Life skills
Training offered through LEAP
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Tech (CAMT) - Training in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Certified Logistics, Warehouse Distribution & Forklift
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA)
- Child Care Provider
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Front Office
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician