Engineering TechnologyThe Engineering Technology degree is designed for those seeking a career in the engineering field as an engineering technician where they can use their hands as well as their heads.
The Engineering Technology program provides students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in the electrical/electronic, civil, and mechanical engineering fields while learning the foundations of engineering principles. The program is application oriented and requires the completion of just one college level math class - College Algebra and Trigonometry and one science class – Fundamentals of Physics I.
After completion of an Engineering Technology A.A.S., students may pursue employment as an engineering technician in their respective area - electrical/electronic, civil or mechanical engineering technology, the three options offered within the program, or a related engineering field. Engineering technicians perform many of the functions of an engineer except for design, and generally work at the direction of an engineer.
ProgramsAssociate of Applied Science
- Engineering Technology (Civil Engineering Technology Concentration)
- Engineering Technology (Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology Concentration)
- Engineering Technology (Computer-Aided Design Concentration)
- Engineering Technology (Geospatial Applications Concentration)
- Engineering Technology (Land Surveying Concentration)