CCBC & Amazon: Promoting YouCareer Choice is an education benefit that empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere.
The program meets learners where they are on their individual journeys through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities, including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs and foundational skills, such as English language proficiency. More than 50,000 Amazon employees, including 35,000 in the U.S., have participated in Career Choice since its inception in 2012.
Program benefitsAvailable to eligible employees who have worked at Amazon for at least 90 continuous days 100% of tuition, fees and textbooks is covered, up to $5,250 per year for full-time employees and $2,625 per year for part-time employees. Students can take courses earning credit toward a certificate or associate degree.
Choose a program
Amazon will pay for any classes, credit certificate programs or an associate degree:
CCBC Degree and Certificate Programs
They will also pay for the following Continuing Education (non-credit) certificate programs:
Take your next step
- Apply for Admission to CCBC.
- Complete your application online or in-person at any of our campuses.
- Academic Advising (online or in-person)
- Academic Advising is an important component of student success at CCBC. Advisors answer questions, provide valuable information about programs of study and guide students in setting academic goals, selecting courses and making sure they're ready for registration.
- How to Request Payment from Amazon Career Choice:
- Visit amazoncareerchoice.com and submit a payment request for your chosen school and program
- The request will be sent to the CCBC to confirm course level details
- Once approved, Amazon pays CCBC directly
The Career Choice guide file can offer some guidance.