Unlock your businesses full potentialPractical business education, a network of support & access to capital all in one place.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Morgan State University and Johns Hopkins University led by Goldman Sachs, CCBC helps business owners get the education and funding they need to grow – at no cost.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programGoldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program for small businesses that links learning to action. Through the program, participants will gain practical skills in topics such as negotiation, marketing, and employee management that can immediately be put into action. In addition, they will receive the tools and professional support they need to develop a strategic and customized business growth plan that will take their company to the next level.
- Orientation & Welcome Reception
- Module 1: You & Your Business
- Module 2: Growth & Opportunity Financial Statements Clinic
- Module 3: Money & Metrics
- You Are the Lender Clinic
- Module 4: You Are the Leader
- Module 5: It's the People
- Legal Clinic
- Negotiations Clinic
- Module 6: Marketing & Selling
- Module 7: Strategic Growth Through Operations
- Financial Forecasting Clinic
- Growth Plan Workshop & Special Session
- Module 8: Being Bankable
- Module 9A: Putting It All Together
- Module 9B: Putting It All Together
Contact: Rod Bourn, Project Director, 443.840.4584, firstname.lastname@example.org