CCBC BucksLoad your card with money to use all around CCBC.
As an option, you can add money to your CCBC OneCard to spend all over campus - at the café, the bookstore and more! The minimum deposit is $2. You or another authorized user (for example, a parent or other family member) can buy these “CCBC Bucks” in three ways:
- Login to the CCBC OneCard portal using your CCBC username and password.
- Click “Add Cash” to load funds onto your OneCard using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. Please note: If your payment is returned for any reason, the amount of the returned payment as well as a $25 Non-Sufficient Funds charge will be added to your student account.
- Select “CCBC Bucks” as the balance, enter your email and the deposit amount and click “Continue.”
- Select your payment method and complete your transaction.
- In the CCBC OneCard mobile app, tap “Manage Account.”
- Then tap “Account Control.”
- In the options window, select deposit.
- Follow the directions for Online payment above.
The CCBC Bursars office will accept cash payments or check payment for CCBC Bucks. Check payments are subject to a 5 business day hold. Credit card payments are accepted online or through the mobile app. See instructions above.