Two Schools. One College Experience!CCBC’s Dual Admission programs guarantee admission to some of our most popular transfer schools with an associate degree. By being dually admitted to both CCBC and one of our 4-year transfer partners, you can save money and fast track your educational and career goals, while getting support from both schools!
Dual Admission benefitsWhile each program will offer unique benefits, as a Dual Admission student you will receive:
- Guaranteed admission to participating partner institutions.
- Access to an array of four-year partner campus resources and student experiences while you attend CCBC, including pre-transfer advising.
- Major cost savings when you complete your CCBC degree before transferring.
- Financial incentives and/or scholarship opportunities when you transfer.
- Junior Status when you transfer to your four-year school.
- Acceptance of all transfer credits for Associate of Arts (A.A.) and Associate of Science (A.S.) degree programs.
Participating 4-year transfer partnersCCBC is currently partnering with the following 4-year institutions.
- University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC)
- American Public University System (APUS)
- Coppin State University (CSU)
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
- University of Baltimore (UBalt)