Temporary service adjustments
In alignment with COVID-19 safety precautions, some of the services and information described on this page may have temporarily changed. CCBC students are encouraged to learn more about online and onsite testing and assessment options.
Learn more about CCBC’s response to COVID-19 »
Requests for proctoring for non-CCBC coursework or certificationsCCBC provides secure testing for individuals from other colleges/universities or businesses seeking a proctored testing environment.
Schedule an appointment
Fees for proctoring services
- The CCBC fee for testing will be paid online at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- Exam fees are not refundable. If your exam is canceled for any reason, the testing fee is valid for up to 90 days.
- Additional fees may be required for exams exceeding 3 hours or that require extensive processing.
The fees for proctoring services are:
- $40 for exam from a U.S. college, university or company any examinee
- $75 for any exam from a college, university or company outside of the United States
General Testing Center policies for proctored testing
On the day of your test, you will need to bring:
- The name of the college, university or company for whom you are taking the test.
- The payment receipt from the scheduling system or CCBC Bursar’s office.
- An acceptable picture ID that has a printed name and a recognizable photograph. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- a current driver's license
- a state approved ID
- college ID
- current state or federal ID card
- current passport
- tribal ID card
- naturalization card or
- certificate of citizenship
You are not permitted to use any unauthorized Electronic devices (this includes cell phones, phablets, tablets, cell phone watches, laptops and any other electronic devices). These items must be powered down prior to entering the testing room and remain off during the exam.
Only people actively taking a test are permitted in the Testing Center. Other people (age 16 and older) accompanying the test taker may wait outside the Testing Center. Children may not be left unattended. View CCBC's policy regarding children of students on campus.
Examinees that violate CCBC academic integrity policies or Testing Center policies, will be prohibited from using this proctoring service.