Tutoring and help with writingDo you need help understanding your assignments?
CCBC offers free tutoring and many other resources to help you be successful in college.
In addition to tutoring services, take advantage of other resources such as:
The Student Success Center is offering remote services only.
During this challenging time, CCBC tutors are available to help you live! Virtual appointments are conducted using Microsoft Teams video calls.
Schedule an appointment to meet with an online tutor by contacting the Student Success Center Call Center!
Get help with the following Fall 2020 classes/subjects:
- ALEKS math placement assessment help
- General computer help (Blackboard, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Biology 100, 108, 109, 110, 220, 221, 230
- Chemistry 107, 108, 131, 133
- General education 101 courses (ACDV, CMNS, CSIT, HLTH, SOCL)
- Math 081, 082, 083, 125, 132, 135, 153, 163, 165, 230, 243, 251, 252, 257
- Psychology 101, 103, 105, 201, 215, 217, 219
- Nursing 153, 155, 160
Do you need tutoring for a class that is not listed? Email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Need help after hours?
CCBC has partnered with Tutor.com to provide 24/7 tutoring in select CCBC subjects (instructor activation required) such as: ACCT, BIOL, CHEM, CSIT, ECON, MNGT, NURN, PHYS and WLSP. Students should sign into BlackBoard to find the link. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.