Get involved and meet your Catonsville peers!Membership is open to:
- All active duty personnel
- All Reserve & National Guard personnel
- All Veterans
- All military dependents
- All CCBC students with a desire to support the CVA.
- Take on leadership roles
- Host Lunch & Learns
- Attend special events
- Organize group trips
- Provide peer mentorship
- Plan volunteer activities
- Participate in wellness activities
Every other Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the in the Veteran Resource Center on the Catonsville campus, Barn room 001. Bring your lunch!
*FREE Notary Service to all Veterans who have served our country, past, present and future!
Have a topic you would like discussed? Contact adviser, Christina Duncan, at veteran firstname.lastname@example.org.