New Student OrientationOur New Student Orientation programs help ease new students into CCBC by providing important information about what you will experience both inside and outside of the classroom.
Orientation topics include:
- How to access student technology like computer labs, SIMON, and email
- How to get your OneCard (student I.D.)
- What you really need to know about CCBC, according to current students
- Classroom expectations for new students
- Campus support resources like advising, tutoring and counseling
- Parking and campus safety
And of course, when on campus, at the end of the orientation session, you’ll have an opportunity to take a guided tour.
Get off to a smart start!
- Connect with CCBC and your fellow students on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Commit to complete
- Check out upcoming events and activities